The Akoako platform enables users to participate in group learning experiences. We encourage you to use Akoako to communicate with other users in your group experience. However, to ensure Akoako remains a safe environment, use of Akoako is subject to the acceptance of this acceptable use policy.
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy. This policy was last updated on 31 March, 2021.
Use of Akoako
You must not:
- impersonate any individual
- harass, bully or abuse another user
- send content that is illegal, harmful or fraudulent
- send content that is discriminatory or hateful. This includes attacking someone based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or serious disease
- send content that contains other people’s private information without their permission or authorisation
- send any content that is sexual in nature
- post content that violates any law or regulation
- post content or feedback that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information
- post content or feedback that is defamatory
- threaten or promote violence
- test or reverse engineer the platform to find limitations or vulnerabilities
Breach of this policy
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached this policy we may provide you with a written warning and/or suspend or terminate your account.